Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CONFIRMED!!!!

So, its official!  I am, as confirmed by Dr. Lincoln, PREGNANT.  As if two positive tests weren't enough.  Its something when it comes from the doctor though.  According to my doc I am approximately 5 weeks 4 days along as of Tuesday, December 14th with a projected due date of August 12th, 2011. 

I told Rashid that this is officially official and the excitement that I expected the first time I told him I got today.  Like I said, its just something when it comes from the doctor.  I know many of you are wondering if you can name the baby and what not BUT we actually already have names.  If its a boy, his name will be Joseph Emmanuel Tillis.  A girl, Charity Tillis.  Joseph's initals so gracefully come out to JET...so he is destined for some sort of atheletic greatness....lol. Charity in Scripture means love....awww!  I have no preference as to what the sex of the baby is so long as its not in multiples and that he/she is healthy.  Rashid wants a boy first (of course).  Either way, Baby Tillis will be loved loved loved.  And NO, we will not be naming him/her after you...although we love you....lol!

Its still a bit surreal for me.  Still can't quite believe it.  I admit a bit nervioso.  Don't feel pregnant or look pregnant but I've never been pregnant so I don't know what a pregnant woman is supposed to look and feel like.  I am sure I will know all too well in the next few months.

Keeping you posted,

The Expectant One.... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! Baby Tillis is already loved. Now we are just waiting to see that precious baby so we can love him/her in person. :-)

    I am so very happy for you both! We are praying for a healthy, happy pregnancy. These are good times Tika and the best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete